Yosemite Women's Retreat
Bee Golden in Partnership with Wilderness Badass Present a Physical +Mental+ Spiritual Women's Camping Retreat!
Summer is an amazing time to visit Yosemite National Park. The river is warm, as is the fresh mountain air, breathtaking hikes and beautiful, undiscovered views meet you at every corner. It’s the perfect setup for an unforgettable adventure.
Come join us and experience a truly intimate and empowering retreat as we venture into Yosemite for a 3-day, 3-nights.
Our retreats are lauded as being highly accessible yet challenging in all the right ways. We want you to experience what a full weekend of living in the present moment can do for your well-being.
Whether you’re an experienced hiker or new to the mountains, we invite you to join us with an open mind and an open heart. There is no better feeling than giving yourself the gift of self-love, nature, and community.
WILDERNESS BADASS is an authorized guiding company providing a hiking experience and operates under a special use permit in Yosemite National Park. Wilderness Badass Pro Grizzly Crew Guides are certified in wilderness medicine for backcountry emergencies.
- Must be 21 or older to come
- 3 day, 3 night camping trip.
- Arrive in Yosemite Thursday, July 29th
- Depart Yosemite Sunday, August 1st after Breakfast.
- Campground Reservations at Indian Flats Campground
- Wilderness Badass Grizzly Crew Guided Hikes for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Delicious Meals for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Restrooms and Hot Showers
- Transportation to and from Yosemite
- Park Entrance Fee ($35 per vehicle)
- Travel Insurance
- Camping Gear
ACTIVITIES and HIKES
- The Mist Trail: Vernal Falls & Nevada Falls
- Taft Point
- Glacier Point
- Upper Yosemite Falls
- Yosemite’s Tunnel View
- Floating the Merced River through Yosemite Valley
- Tenaya Lake’s Hidden Natural Waterslide
- Yosemite’s Iconic Landscape Photography Sights
- Morning Yoga and Meditation
- Team Builders
YOUR PACKING LIST
- You will need to bring all the necessary clothes and gear for the trip (backpack, sleeping bag, tent, etc.) -an exact packing list will be provided upon registration.
- If you would like to rent a tent (fits two peole) please select it from the dropdown menu. The tents are provided by Wilderness Badass and will be taken to the campground for you.
PAYMENT PLAN INSTALLMENTS
We make our events affordable with an easy payment plan. You may choose to pay the retreat in full OR you may pay a non refundable deposit now to hold your spot. The remaining payments are spread out almost a month apart. All final payments/balance are due two weeks prior to the retreat. You will receive an email from us reminding you to pay the 2nd and 3rd payment installments prior to their due dates.
1st Payment is a non refundable deposit of $199.99
2nd Payment Due June 18th, 2021 of $200.00
3rd Payment Due July 16th 2021 of $200.00